Get Your Official EIN/Tax ID Today

Now that you've secured your Business Entity from your State, it's time to secure your EIN(Tax Id) number.

Here's How It Works

Complete Your Online Application

Fill out our simplified, 1-page online application form which on average takes 5 minutes or less

Receive Your EIN (Tax ID) Number

The EIN Specialist will review and electronically submit your application with the IRS and deliver your EIN via email

Let's Get Started.
1. Select Entity Type Below to Start Your Application

Top 7 Reasons why you need a Tax/EIN

Starting a Business Applying for Business Loan Protecting your personal identity Opening a Bank Account Hiring Employees Filing tax returns Other IRS compliance reasons


Limited Liability Company

A limited liability company (LLC) is a business structure that protects its owners from personal responsibility for its debts or liabilities. Once your EIN is issued by the IRS for your LLC you can open a new business bank account.


An S-Corporation (S Corp) have special tax status granted by the IRS that lets corporations pass their income, credits and deductions through to their shareholders without paying any federal corporate tax. You'll need an EIN for an S-Corporation.


A C corporation (or C-corp) is a legal structure for a corporation in which the owners, or shareholders, are taxed separately from the entity. If you've established a C-corp, you'll need an EIN.

Individual / Sole Proprietor

A sole proprietorship is the easiest type of business to establish due to a lack of government regulation. Many sole proprietors do business under their own names because creating a separate business or trade name isn't necessary.


A business where two or more people will share ownership and contribute to all aspects of the business including money, property, labor and skill. In a Partnership each partner shares in profits/losses and an EIN is required.


A trust is a fiduciary relationship in which one party, known as a trustor, gives another party, the trustee, the right to hold title to property or assets for the benefit of a third party, the beneficiary. A Trust will need an EIN.

Non Profit Organization

Are you planning on starting a Non Profit Organization that uses surplus revenues to achieve the organization's goals instead of distributing them as profit or dividends? If so, you'll need an EIN for your Non Profit Oraganization.

Church Controlled Organization

A Church Controlled Organization is considered a branch or division of a church and can include a worship group, a mission society, a youth group, or a religious school. A church Controlled Organization isn't exempt from needing an EIN.

Estate of Deceased Individual

If you're representing an Estate as the Executor, Administrator or Personal Representative you'll need an EIN to do a few things including opening a bank account for the Estate and distributing real and personal property, cash or other assets.

Frequently Asked Questions

A Federal Tax ID Number or Employer Identification Number is also referred to as an EIN, TIN and FEIN. It is similar to a Social Security Number (SSN) in that it is used by the Internal Revenue Service for tax identification purposes. An EIN is issued with a unique 9-digit number in the following sample format: XX-XXXXXXX. EIN Numbers do not expire and will only be issued to a Sole Proprietor once. Any of the following entity types must be issued an EIN to conduct business: LLC, Corporation, Partnership, S-Corporation, Non Profit Organization, etc. When an EIN has been assigned by the IRS to a business entity, it becomes the permanent Federal Tax ID Number for that entity.

Anyone can apply for a Tax ID that has a valid Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). If you do not have a SSN or ITIN you will need to obtain one before you apply for a Tax ID Number.

There are several reasons why you might need an EIN (Tax ID) Number, but the most common include: starting a new business, opening a bank account, hiring of employees, protecting your personal identity, filing federal income taxes, getting a business license and other IRS compliance reasons.

If you've been previously assigned an EIN but do not remember it, we can assist you in retrieving that EIN and getting the official verification letter from the IRS.

There is no difference between an EIN and a Tax ID Number. However, there is another number referred to as a State Tax ID Number which should not be confused with a Federal Tax ID Number or Employer Identification Number (EIN).

If we have not yet delivered your EIN Number, you may contact us at any time via Email or phone and we will issue a full refund, no questions asked.

No we are not. We are not associated with the IRS, US Dept. of Treasury or any other federal or state organization. We are a document filing company that acts, on your behalf, as your Third Party Designee in obtaining an Employer Identification Number (EIN) directly from the IRS. You can also visit the site and complete an EIN application free of charge.

This website is a document preparation and filing service that acts, on your behalf, as your assigned Third Party Designee in obtaining Employer Identification Numbers (EIN) directly from the IRS. We do not provide legal, financial or other professional advice. We are not a law or an accountancy firm nor are we affiliated with either. We are not affiliated with the Internal Revenue Service, US Department of Treasury or any other federal or state organizations. Users of this site may also visit the website if they wish to complete an EIN number application free of charge on their own, however they are not eligible for assistance or our simplified application process.